Cortelyou Business Survey
Vox Pop’s newspaper, New York Megaphone, is doing a “Spotlight on Local Businesses” focusing on the Cortelyou Road area. We would appreciate you filling out a brief survey for us. We would like to quote you and use your name in our paper. This issue will be out in mid-December.
1. How long have you been in business here in the neighborhood?
2. How is your business doing compared to one year ago?
3. Is business on Cortelyou Road seasonal? What are the high and low points of the year?
4. In the last 5 years (if applicable), how has business been?
5. What do you contribute that growth/slow down to?
6. Do you feel that the neighborhood is changing? How has this affected your business?
7. What does the neighborhood still need?
8. Is your location on Cortelyou Road a good location for your business?
9. Is the local City government helpful to your business?
10.What's your advice for someone thinking about starting a business
today in our area?
Thanks! If you prefer to answer via email, use firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off for Sander Hicks, Publisher, 1022 Cortelyou Road, c/o Vox Pop
Deadline: Tuesday, 11/27, 12 noon.